1. 15% of people are missing the long palm muscle. absence of this tendon does not affect the holding power. But when you need to transplant, it is a good source – a kind of spare part in the human body. Other mammals that same tendon responsible for deflation claws. Apparently, therefore, it does not exist in some people – the need to produce claws in our species is absent. To check whether you have it, collect all five fingers to pinch and bend the wrist – the tendon clearly discernible in the wrist area, provided that it is available.
3. Your ovaries and testes were born in the same place, and kidneys. ‘s why, if you will kick someone in the balls, the opponent also feel pain in your lower back. Yet, not necessarily to check it yourself.
4. Your right above the left kidney. above left kidney, right 2.5 cm, because of the right kidney hangs liver. . This is the physiological structure of the kidneys in humans. For both men and women. Males kidney larger in size than the female.
5. Without a meal blood sugar can keep within the normal 2 – 3 days. Normal blood sugar equivalent teaspoon dissolved in the entire volume of blood, so it’s actually quite a small amount. When blood sugar drops to a minimum glucose would be enough to supply the body’s cells. This condition runs in the process of converting stored liver glycogen into glucose, glycogen storage while not fully exhausted. You feel out of his mouth, “the smell of acetone.”
6. In the adult human bones less than a child. At birth, our body can count more than 300 bones, but as they grow older, some bones fuse together, and eventually, they become 206.
7. People – the only mammals, unable to breathe and swallow at the same time. For animals combination of breathing and swallowing is not a problem. Children under the age of 9 months and are capable of it – infants during breastfeeding can breathe.After this age, our vocal apparatus is below, so that we become capable of producing a wide range of different sounds, forming speech. However, after that we can no longer breathe and swallow at the same time.
8. The shape of the female nipple can learn about the presence of her children. Typically, nulliparous women nipple has a tapered shape, parous – cylindrical. It is surrounded by the so-called areola diameter of 3-5 centimeters. Pigmentation of the skin of the nipple and areola is different from the rest of the skin – it is noticeably darker. In nulliparous women – pinkish red to dark red, parous – brownish.
9. The human body consists of an average of 7000000000000000000000000000 atoms. After seven zeros is 27, about the atoms in the human body weight of 70 kilograms.
10. Regardless of our age, every atom in our bodies over us billions of years. Hydrogen atoms have arisen in consequence of the “big bang”, about 13.7 billion years ago. Heavier carbon atoms (representing 18.5% of our body) and oxygen (65%) were born inside stars and were scattered throughout the universe, after the lights died.